My Festive Toes
So, I like to decorate my toes to match each holiday. Here is this year's 4th of July theme!!
(And yes, I did this myself)
We had a great Independence Day! We got up in the morning and went up to Morgan to watch Jacob play in a baseball tournament. Then came home and did a few random things around the house, took a nap, and then went to Shannon's House (Shannon is Nate's girlfriend) for a BBQ & fireworks. Here are some pictures of our celebration!
Nate & Shannon
Shannon's cute kids - Kaiden and Kalee
Mom & Me
It was great fun! Thanks again Nate & Shannon for having us over and for the awesome firework entertainment!! We love you guys!!







2 comments:
Oh, Nate looks so happy. Wish we could have celebrated with you guys too. We sure wish we lived closer to you guys. I am so glad that Ray and I have you guys as family. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Jen
P.S. your toes look super cute too!
Post a Comment