
Here is the group of us (minus Paisley who was taking a nap). And no, Ray's face doesn't always look like that!!!
Lianna was in St. George also visiting Brandon's family, so I got to see her for a few minutes!

I also got to see Dean! The last time I saw him was a year and a half ago when he was born! He is so cute!!

Here are some random pictures that I took over the weekend...

Dennis and Ray playing music!!! (You know Dennis LOVED this!!!)

Cute Paisley! I love how she sticks her tongue out when she smiles!!!

Dennis shined the rims of our car while the girls were napping.

Paise again!

They got a trampoline so I spent a lot of time bouncing with the twins over the weekend. Here are some pictures that I snapped while we played. These girls are so sweet! I love to see how they interact with eachother. They are truely eachothers best friend!!! (Kailee is on the left, Addi on the right)





We had such a great time!! Thanks again Jen and Ray!!! You guys are so much fun to be with! I wish we didn't live so far away from eachother! We love you guys and miss you already!!!
To see more on this cute family, click on the friends link for "Ray & Jen Campbell".
5 comments:
Nice post Mel. We want you guys to come back anytime you want!! We sure miss you and hope to come up and see you soon.
Love you both,
-Ray, Jen & Girls
Looks like you had fun! We sure love and miss you guys! We need to go play!
Hey Liss. Thought I would check in on you guys. Have I mentioned that I really like your hair dark? It looks great. But... you will always be a blonde to me. Keep in touch.
Mel.. you make the cutest brunette!
Hi Melissa,
This is Julie Grose (Holly's mom). I love you with dark hair. You are still as pretty as ever!
Post a Comment