Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


WOW! Can you believe 5 years ago today Dennis and I got married??? It has been such an amazing 5 years, full of laughter and tears, good times and not so fun times and we have been able to make it thru it all and be even more in love now then we were then! Dennis - I love you so much! Thank you for being my rock and my best friend. I love you so much!!! May the next 5 bring as much love, laughter, and happiness!!

8 comments:

JR and Amanda said...

Congratulations! Time flies huh? We love you guys so much and are so glad you are family! It was great to see you today. Good luck with the next 5 years (and more!)!

Love,
JR, Amanda and Moogers

Lianna said...

oops, I meant to wish you a happy anniversary earlier. that's cool, us too. doesn't it seem like just yesterday but at the same time like forever? miss you guys.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Congrats on the 5 Years!! I can never believe that we have been married that long either. Time goes by so fast! Your new little niece is darling! Are they still living in the ward?

just dandee said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 5 years already? Amazing. That makes me feel quite old. In December we will hit 10 years. So nice to keep in touch. I love your pictures. Nate looks good and happy. Very cute girlfriend.

Sheena Menke said...

Congratulations! 5 years seems like such a long time ago, especially considering we were in high school just a couple of years before that. Anyway, you guys make such a beautiful couple and it is wonderful to hear that you are still happy and in love.

Jen said...

I missy missy you guys. Congrats on 5 Years! We sure love you two and D we are glad you are part of the fam. Besides who else would Ray jam with and who would mimic Nacho like the two of you. Love you both,
Jen

The Wangsgard's said...

Congrats on 5 Years! That's pretty impressive! Sorry we missed out on the BBQ. We didn't get home until 10pm. Hope we can get together soon. We will just be living in Uintah so we have no excuses. We are like 2 minutes apart. Love ya Liss

and peanut makes three... said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Time goes by SO fast.. Congrats Mel!