
Jayda is officially a big sister as of 12:03am!! Anzlee (Middle name undecided) Ray was 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. She weighs the same as Jayda did, but 1 inch smaller. Here are some pictures and videos so that Nana Ray and Joy in Florida can see!!


3 comments:
You are alive! :) I know you are just busy. It's great to see some posts from you. Anzlee is so cute. Newborn babies are so fun and they grow way too fast. She is lucky to have such an awesome aunt and uncle!
You scared me with the first picture cuz it looked like she was yours. Congrats! And your hair looks great!
You scared me too! I thought she was yours and you just never gained weight!! How would that be?? Anyway, I love your hair and you are so beautiful! I miss you. Nate's girlfriend is beautiful. How long have they been dating?
Post a Comment