
This is Dennis and Bo. Bo refuses to nap unless he is snuggling someone. His brother on the other hand, hates to be bothered when he is sleeping. Bo will try to snuggle him, and Rex just gets up and moves to somewhere else to sleep.

These 2 pictures are Rex (above & below). We thought it would be cute to put their bandanas on. It didn't last long because they just wanted to eat them.

Here is Bo with his bandana (below)

Here is Dennis and Bo again.

It has been fun teaching the pups to sit, lay down, stay, and shake. They just figured out last week what the doorbell means and they get so excited. They haven't quite figured out the difference between our doorbell and one on TV or in a movie, so it's pretty funny when they hear it and we don't go to the door - they sit there and look at us as if to say, "what are you doing? there is someone here! Get up and let us see who it is!!!" I am looking forward to getting our fense in this spring so that they can go outside and run around without having to be hooked to a chain. They will love it! They are getting better at going on walks and not having to check out every little thing along the way! They are both getting neutered in 10 days, so that should be an interesting experience. I'm anxious to see how it changes their personalities.
Other than the dogs, our life is pretty boring. Dennis is busy as always teaching, going to school, working with his church calling, working out, and until May, coaching Baseball. It feels like I rarely get to see him! I have been busy as always working and taking care of things at home. I had surgery 2 weeks ago to clean out my endometriosis, and everything went well, so we can start working on getting pregnant again. My brother Nate is moving up here this month from San Diego. His divorce will be final in about 2 weeks, so it will be fun having him close again.
It has been really fun the last month to get comments from my friends from California that I haven't been in contact with for a long time! It is fun to see how everyones lives are changing and developing in different ways.
So that's the latest with us!
4 comments:
Nice Posts Mel. It is good to see that you updated your blog. We love you guys and hope all is going well. Your dogs are so big now!! I bet that they are fun. Well, come and see us in April sometime!!
Ray
Your pups are so cute. Labs, especially black labs, are my favorite. I am happy to hear your surgery went well. Best wishes in that regard. How is your family? How is Aaron doing? I do so love to keep in touch with you guys. Your family has always been such a great part of my life. Thanks. Keep in touch.
Dee
Love your cute babes! How does it feel to me a mom... :) just kidding. I've heard having dogs is pretty close to having to take care of kids. I'm excited to see you tonight at Kristy's house. I miss you. How's Aarons back? Is Nate wanting to date yet? He's such a catch. Well, I'll see you tonight! Love ya!
I can't believe how big your babies are getting. We drove through the neighborhood tonight and I cannot believe how many houses are for sale. That will be so nice to get your fence in so the dogs can go outside. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well after your surgery. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment