So, for those of you who know me best, you know that I love to change things up. I get the urge to paint a wall green, completely re-arrange furnature in my house, or in my office, or add 2 puppies to my already insane life. Well, in January I got that itch again... ya know, the one where I just have to make some kind of change or I will somehow spontaneously combust!!! Anyways, I decided that the change was going to be with me... let me know what you think!!!
10 comments:
You look great of course! Although it is still obvious that you are a true blonde. But, if you like it brown, that's cool. What will look sweet is when your roots grow in and you have 2 tone hair. Why don't you try something new like coming and spending the week with me and Dean ;)
Liss,
You know that I love it!! We miss the heck out of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray
I really like it. I always think people with blue eyes look awsome with brown hair. I think it makes your eyes look so cool.
Deanne
It looks great! I wish I was that brave. Seriously, it looks way cute.
Hey Melissa! This is Jillian from the ward! I found you through Kelsie's and Melanie's blog. I am not sure how you know them but I went to school and played soccer with both of them. I love your new hair color! I will have to add you to our blog! It's good to "see" you guys! I miss visiting teaching you! I hope everything is going well.
You look great I love the hair color. We need to get together with you and go out to dinner or something. I think it would be fun to go with Jillian, and my cousin Angie. Maybe I can pull something together!
Mel, your were born to be a brunette. I think it looks great...very natural. How are you Lady! I got your blog address from Lianna! It is SO good to see you - you look amazing!
Oh my goodness melissa! This is Amanda from RB and you look great!
Melissa!!! Holy cow, it is so good to see your face, even if it is just in a blog. You look gorgeous with dark hair, but you would with any color. How are things? Are you living in Utah now?
The RB girls are tracking you down! Hey, it's Jen! How are ya? You look great and it was so fun reading though your blog and catching up. We should get together sometime. I'm in Salt Lake!
Post a Comment