
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I Love Wednesdays!!!
Every wednesday I get to be the luckiest person on earth for 2 hours!!! I get to watch my niece Jayda while her mom teaches a dance class. Jayda and I are best of friends! We have so much fun playing together!! I taught her to love Hippos and as soon as she walks in my door she gets so excited and runs to get the hippos!!! Here are a few pictures of us playing together. Enjoy...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
She is so darling and I have to admit that the more pictures I see of you with dark hair the more I love it. You look gorgeous.
I can't believe how big she is getting. I remember when they blessed her. I have always thought she is so adorable! That is so fun that you get to watch her once a week.
Post a Comment