Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sargent Family Reunion in Bear Lake

In August we had our annual Sargent Family Reunion in Bear Lake. We love going up there! It is so much fun to camp and hang out at the lake with family!

On Sunday morning, we had a family devotional at my Grandmother's grave. This August marks 20 years since she passed away from Cancer. It was so neat to hear my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandfather share stories and memories about her. She was such an amazing woman!!! She hand-made my blessing dress, and it was such an honor to have Taleah wear the same dress for her blessing!! I still have the blanket that my Grandma made for me when I was born, as well as many fond memories of spending time at their house in Bear Lake before she died. I still use her Chocolate Chip Cookie receipe ~ it's the best there is!!!

No comments: