Sunday, September 27, 2009

More August Fun

She just looked so cute in this little red dress that Kim & Charli passed down to her! I made us late for church because I was taking pics!


My Aunt Joy makes these BEAUTIFUL blessing dresses!!! She auctioned one off at a family reunion and my mom bought it, hoping that Scott & Heidi were having a girl! Well, it's a boy, so she had Taleah model it instead! I don't think she knew what to think with all the frills, but she looked so cute and girlie!



Bath time smiles!

So... Taleah cut her first 2 teeth in 2 days!!! At 4 1/2 months, I can't believe she has 2 teeth!!!
hopefully you can see her little chompers in this pic!


Taleah loves to play with her cousins Jayda and Anzlee!

Jayda LOVES to hold Taleah ~ she always says "oh, hers is heavy!"

No comments: