My friend Kim "Tagged" me, so I am supposed to tell 7 "weird" things about myself, so here it is:
1. I am SO picky about how the dishwasher is loaded!!! Dennis loads it, bless his heart, and I always have to go behind him and "fix" it, even though it probably wouldn't really matter in the long run.
2. Dennis always teases me because whenever I am ending a phone conversation, I always say something like "thanks so-and-so", even if it doesn't exactly fit.
3. Like Kim, I have a few OCD things I do a lot, like checking to make sure I turned off the stove, making sure I locked the dog gate correctly, AND making sure the garage door is closed!!
4. Whenever I have a dream that takes place at my house, it is always at the house where I grew up in Layton, never at any of the other 5 places I've lived.
5. I CANNOT "hock a loogie" to save my life!!! I have tried and tried, but whenever I get flegm in my throat, I have to pretty much gag myself and puke to get it out!!!
6. I'm not a huge chocolate fan, which most people would say is weird. I rarely crave it, and if I had a choice between something with chocolate and something without, I'd choose without! (Unless of course we're talking about my homemade brownies, because they win the vote every time!!!)
and last, but not least...
7. I eat french toast with ketchup on it!!! It is soo good!!! Don't knock it till you've tried it!!!
The 7 people I am tagging are Jen, Kristy, Lianna, Shannon, Melanie, Amanda, and Krissy!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I loved that tag. Also, what a beautiful wedding and beautiful little family. Hopefully you are feeling good.
I am so glad you found our blog! Now I can check up on you, all the time! (Not in a stalker kind of way) Hope you are feeling good! Thanks for dessert the other night, you make the best Peach Cobbler EVER!
wow, that surprised me. I can't believe I didn't know most of those things even after living with you. I could totally picture your excitement in the corvette story. I'm sorry he's gone, but you'll always have good memories.
Ketchup on french toast...silliness! I tried it(your dad made me)and I'm knockin it...YUCK! I'm with ya on the chocolate though...I'd much rather eat veggies :) I'm so not blog savvy (as I'm sure you've noticed) what's a tag?
Kay so sorry I didn't see this before but I will try to get it done.
Post a Comment