It's a BOY!!! As of today, I am 14 weeks and we found out that we are having a boy! We are so excited!!!

Dennis and I feel so blessed after 5 years, and a couple of miscarriages, that we finally have a healthy pregnancy! Its been quite the trial, but so worth the wait!
We want to thank all of our family and friends for all of your thoughts and prayers on our behalf with this pregnancy. We are so excited to add to the family! We love you all!

13 comments:
YEA! We can't tell you how excited we are for you guys! We have been praying for you and Dennis and the baby since Bear Lake! Boys are the BEST! That will be so fun for Connor to have a boy cousin buddy that he can play with! We love you and are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful. I am really happy for you guys. Mel, you'll have to post pictures of yourself when you get a cute little belly, I bet you are such a beautiful pregnant lady. Make sure you keep us posted.
Congratulations! You will be a wonderful mom! I'll have to tell Holly. She will be happy for you, too.
That is such exciting news. I am sooooooo glad things are finally working out. Boys are so much fun. Hope you're feeling well!
I can't wait for our boys to be buddies! I am picturing a blonde, oh wait, you're not anymore, so he'll probably copy you :)
I also want to see belly pics.
I know I have already said it but "yeah, I'm so excited". I told Jon and he said that was awesome. It will be nice when we hang out you will be chasing a little one around too! If he's anything like Dennis then that means you may have one like Chandler. AHHHH! Love ya!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. You guys are going to be great parents. We will keep you in our prayers. Little boys are so much fun.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you and Dennis. You are going to be such a great mom!! Good luck and enjoy
Oh WOW! I am so excited for you and Dennis to join the ranks. Best wishes on this new, exciting and awesome adventure!
That is so awesome! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you. You are going to be the best mom. Boys are so fun!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for both of you. I hope you are feeling well too! You will be such an awesome mom!
that is so exciting! we are so happy for you guys
Post a Comment