Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

Our neighbor Freddie is a photographer and took these awesome pictures for us! I love having family pictures taken, but it is SO hard to narrow them down to just a few that I love when there are so many!!














5 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

OMG!! Melissa, those are seriously some of the CUTEST family pictures I have seen! You all look so good! I love that baby girl!! That one of Dennis throwing her in the air is perfect!!!

Lisa Kearl said...

Those pictures are so cute. You look beautiful as always.

Alex and Sam said...

umm...ok. SO BEAUTIFUL. Such a darling little family!

t said...

Not sure if you knew that you liked an fake imposter page: http://www.facebook.com/AndroidOpenKANGProject. You may have been hacked. They are openly taunting Roman (The Developer of AOKP) on twitter (@romanbb )and posting his families personal information. Could you please unlike it and like the real page http://www.facebook.com/AOKP.CO? Sorry for the drama.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you knew that you liked an fake imposter page: http://www.facebook.com/AndroidOpenKANGProject. You may have been hacked. They are openly taunting Roman (The Developer of AOKP) on twitter (@romanbb )and posting his families personal information. Could you please unlike it and like the real page http://www.facebook.com/AOKP.CO? Sorry for the drama.