Taleah was playing today while I was cleaning the house. She had been jabbering and laughing for about 20 minutes and then it got REALLY QUIET, so I dropped what I was doing and went into the living room and found her SOUND ASLEEP in her play gym! I know that kids fall asleep in strange places, but I did not expect this to be the first place for her to zonk! It was so funny I had to keep myself from laughing out loud while I grabbed the camera so that I wouldn't wake her up! I love it!



2 comments:
Awwww, I just love her so much! I think Chandler fell asleep in his little exersaucer too! :) So cute!
How sweet! Madi still can fall asleep ANY WHERE! The other day I found her asleep at the kitchen table while eating! What 3 yr old does that? Taleah is so beautiful. She looks pretty in every picture!
Post a Comment