Here are some fun pics - Jayda loves Rex and Bo. She thinks it is so fun to sit on Bo and pretend like she is riding him like a horse. Here are some pics.
I can't believe how big Jayda is. I have always thought she is just so dang cute! You have very patient dogs or should I say horses!! :) You are getting so close. I am so excited for you and to see your cute little one!
3 comments:
Those are some cute little girlies!! Can't wait til yours is here!!!
Your dogs must be very well trained to let them sit on them like that! Can't wait to see you Tuesday and your cute little bump!
I can't believe how big Jayda is. I have always thought she is just so dang cute! You have very patient dogs or should I say horses!! :) You are getting so close. I am so excited for you and to see your cute little one!
Post a Comment