
Dennis and I spent our 4th Anniversary last weekend in Lake Powell. My Aunt and Uncle invited us to go down with their family and so we decided that would be a great way to celebrate our 4 years of marriage, and also to spend time with one of my favorite families!!! They are so much fun to be around and I always learn so much from their examples. Our group consisted of my uncle Jeff (my dad's brother), my aunt Dana, and their 5 kids who are my cousin JR and his wife Amanda, and their son Connor, Then my cousin Rory and his girlfriend Tasha, my cousin Jennifer and her husband Ray and their twin girls Addilei and Kailee (and Paisley on the way), and my 2 cousins Natalie and McKenzie, and then their cousin Jerika. It was a great trip. Dennis and I spend quite a bit of time with JR and Amanda so it was fun to hang out with them, and it was really great spending time with Jenn since I haven't really spent much time with her since we both got married, and it was fun getting to know her husband Ray and their daughters. Dennis and I both feel that we are very blessed to have such wonderful family members who we can also call friends! Thanks guys!!!

Dennis jumping off the top of the houseboat

JR and Connor
My favorite picture of Addi

Kailee, Ray, Addilei, and Jenn

Connor and I
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two! What a fun way to celebrate. I love Lake Powell. Melis, I love what you did with the pictures...the black and white with your cover up in orange is way cool!
You guys are awesome! We miss you and hope to see you again soon. Lake Powell was great and we can't wait to do it again next year. Addi & Kailee say hi and Paisley too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment