
Yesterday, my father was hospitalized when his doctor found that he had multiple blood clots in his lungs. For those of you who know anything about blood clots, they can be very dangerous and fatal. Over the past 36 hours, I have had cause to reflect on my relationship with my father, as well as other people in my life. I have been reminded that I am truely grateful for my family members and friends, and that I feel so blessed to have positive relationships with each of them. I can truely say that if I were taken from this earth tomorrow, that I would not have to worry about any grudges that I held with a person, or anything of that nature. I would also like to remind anyone who reads this blog that life is too short and too precious of a thing to waste time fighting. Anyways, I'll get down off of my soap box, but I just want to thank my family and friends for being so forgiving of me and my shortcomings and for allowing me to have such amazing relationships with them, even though there are some who I physically can only see once a year. I love you all!!! -Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment